1. What legendary horse was so famous that all of the early "Bulldog" type Quarter Horses were characterized as his type?
2. Who was the first president of the AQHA?
3. In what year was the AQHA actually formed?
4. What horse has the distinction of being #1 in the first AQHA stud book?
5. Which of the original founders of the AQHA most favored the "Bulldog" type horse until his untimely death in 1953?
6. What woman replaced Bob Denhardt as the second AQHA Executive Secretary?
7. What Thoroughbred was such an influence on the American Quarter Horse that he has been immortalized by having a statue at the AQHA headquarters in Amarillo, Texas?
8. The racing interests of the AQHA pushed the addition of what type of bloow to the Quarter Horse to produce faster race horses?
9. What horse was the most famous resulting from the legendary Hank Wiescamp breeding program?
10. In today's reining horse pedigrees, what legendary sire appears most often?